- Parking Lot 10: Off of Hill Street between 1st and Temple Streets
- Public Transporation: It’s easy to get here: Go Metro to Grand Park shows you how.
Take Metro to explore Grand Park, Downtown’s new urban oasis, adjacent to the Music Center and overlooking City Hall.The park includes a performance lawn as well as the restored Arthur J. Will Memorial Fountain with a new splash pool and light show. A community terrace and grand event lawn will also open the coming months.The park’s new green expanse will offer residents and visitors a place for music festivals, live theater, educational programs and farmer's markets. For more details on amenities and events, click here.
To access the park, take Metro’s Red or Purple Line and exit Civic Center Station. Metro’s Silver Line also provides service via the 1st/Hill stop.
Additional bus service includes:
- Exit Temple/Grand: 4, 10/48 & 92
- Exit Hill/Temple: 81, 90/91, 92 & 94
- Exit 1st/Hill: 10/48, 70, 71, 76, 78/79/378, 81, 90/91, 94 & 96
- Exit 1st/Hill: 794
- Exit 1st/Hill: 442 & 487/489